This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement Self-stick Letters for Asus Vivobook F510UA/X510UA

boilerup73
Star II

In spite of perusing the Asus website and searching all over the internet, I have as yet been unable to find where I might be able to obtain/purchase the 'ASUS' silver finish self-stick letters to replace the ones affixed to the cover of my Asus Vivobook 15 F510UA/X510UA Notebook. I would like to believe that the majority if not all Asus Vivobooks provide the same font style letters on the cover of their notebooks in which event  I was hoping the self-stick letters would be easy to find let alone available on the Asus site but apparently that's not the case. Anyone knowing otherwise, thank you ahead of time.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

In response to 'this part may not be readily available and you will have to return to the repair center for a paid replacement'. What kind of an answer is that? In reality, the part is either available or not. Sorry but an incorrect answer or indecisiveness doesn't cut it! FWIW, Falcon_Asus has already provided an incorrect answer to my first post in which event I investigated and posted the correct answer along with suggesting one should perform his due diligence b4 answering future questions. It's readily apparent that this particular individual failed to read or heed my suggestion given the answer provided to my 2nd question. Again FWIW, according to an Asus customer service rep I corresponded with online, replacement 'ASUS' self-stick letters for my Asus laptop are not available in which event a replacement laptop cover has to be ordered to address this matter. Please note the correct answer does not contain the word 'MAY'. All considered, someone really needs to police the community forum and get rid of individuals like Falcon_Asus that have shown an inability to provide a correct answer as well as indecisiveness in answering questions posted on the forum. In reality, this particular individual is providing a disservice to those looking for answers to their questions. If I am missing something, please advise.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS

@boilerup73 
This part may not be readily available and you will have to return to the repair center for a paid replacement.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

In response to 'this part may not be readily available and you will have to return to the repair center for a paid replacement'. What kind of an answer is that? In reality, the part is either available or not. Sorry but an incorrect answer or indecisiveness doesn't cut it! FWIW, Falcon_Asus has already provided an incorrect answer to my first post in which event I investigated and posted the correct answer along with suggesting one should perform his due diligence b4 answering future questions. It's readily apparent that this particular individual failed to read or heed my suggestion given the answer provided to my 2nd question. Again FWIW, according to an Asus customer service rep I corresponded with online, replacement 'ASUS' self-stick letters for my Asus laptop are not available in which event a replacement laptop cover has to be ordered to address this matter. Please note the correct answer does not contain the word 'MAY'. All considered, someone really needs to police the community forum and get rid of individuals like Falcon_Asus that have shown an inability to provide a correct answer as well as indecisiveness in answering questions posted on the forum. In reality, this particular individual is providing a disservice to those looking for answers to their questions. If I am missing something, please advise.

@boilerup73 

Apology for making you uncomfortable with my reply.
"Self-stick Letters for Asus Vivobook F510UA/X510UA" , this stick cannot be obtained through network channels or other places. If you want to replace it, you need to replace the laptop's cover.
Thank you for your continued support and patronage.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.