System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: ASUS X541SC
Frequency of occurrence: Daily since last week
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video: Yes
========================
Detailed description:
I can't connect to WIFI due to this problem. I tried restarting the computer several times, sometimes it connects for a few minutes then disconnects again. I also tried to uninstall driver, restarted computer, clicked "Scan for Hardware Changes" in Device Manager but still the problem persists. I also tried to Update Driver but computer prompts that driver is up to date. Can connect via LAN cable but LAN option is not available all the time.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
josecomiajr
  1. System: Windows 10
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: ASUS X541SC
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Daily since last week
  5. Reset OS: No
  6. Screenshot or video: Yes

========================

Detailed description:

I can't connect to WIFI due to this problem. I tried restarting the computer several times, sometimes it connects for a few minutes then disconnects again. I also tried to uninstall driver, restarted computer, clicked "Scan for Hardware Changes" in Device Manager but still the problem persists. I also tried to Update Driver but computer prompts that driver is up to date. Can connect via LAN cable but LAN option is not available all the time.

Qualcomm AR956x wireless network adapter hidden in device manager
in my laptop same wifi Device is embedded .. Currently driver v 10.0.3.462 is installed and running without problems without hidden mode.
which driver version you have installed.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello josecomiajr,
May I have the screenshot of the error message?
Thank you.