This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New driver version

D_IMAN
Rising Star II

Is ASUS going to update drivers to support this feature from Nvidia?

https://blogs.nvidia.com/blog/2023/02/28/rtx-video-super-resolution/

My laptop model is equipped with RTX 3050.

(My model is N7400PC (X7400PC)

But in the Nvidia control panel, I don't see the required settings to enable this feature...

The Nvidia panel itself was recently updated from the Microsoft Store.

But on the ASUS website, the old version of the Nvidia driver is still - V27.21.14.6660 (dated 2021/07/22)

18 REPLIES 18

camilasaunder89
Rising Star I

Asus Live Update finds the drivers and updates them automatically. But yes this feature requires you to update to the latest GeForce Game Ready Driver or the next NVIDIA Studio Driver.

If you're looking for a few options to update your drivers in Windows, then Advanced Driver Updater, Smart Driver Care and Driver Booster are some really good choices.

Thanks for the advice.

But I'm primarily interested in the position of ASUS.

Yes, there may be problems with other versions of drivers, so I first of all give preference to drivers from the manufacturer in order to avoid bugs / glitches and other unpleasant things.

So I would have updated a lot of things for a long time, both for intel, and for nvidia, realtek, etc.

D_IMAN
Rising Star II

@Falcon_ASUS ASUS will give some information on my question?

@D_IMAN
Please kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. What is the BIOS version , operating system build version, and graphics card driver version you are currently using?
2. Could you please provide the screenshot of NVIDIA control panel for me to confirm?
Thank you.