Computer Won’t Boot, Gets Stuck in BIOS loop

System: Windows 11
Battery or AC:
Model: S533FA
Frequency of occurrence: Every time the computer is turned on
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Every time I turn my computer on, I’m met with the Aptos Setup Utility Screen. I’ve googled a lot about this and tried disabling Fast Boot and Secure Boot and restarting the computer. There are no boot options or Launch CSM option. Sometimes it will boot randomly but I have no idea why. The next time I turn it on though, it goes back to being stuck. I don’t know why there would be any problem with the hard drive as it’s not even two years old and I’ve always treated it well. I apologize if some of this information is incorrect or if there’s already a thread for this somewhere. I’m new to all this.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
tiffanynoelle26
  1. System: Windows 11
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model: S533FA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: Every time the computer is turned on
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Every time I turn my computer on, I’m met with the Aptos Setup Utility Screen. I’ve googled a lot about this and tried disabling Fast Boot and Secure Boot and restarting the computer. There are no boot options or Launch CSM option. Sometimes it will boot randomly but I have no idea why. The next time I turn it on though, it goes back to being stuck. I don’t know why there would be any problem with the hard drive as it’s not even two years old and I’ve always treated it well. I apologize if some of this information is incorrect or if there’s already a thread for this somewhere. I’m new to all this.

Computer Won’t Boot, Gets Stuck in BIOS loop
@tiffanynoelle26
If this happens every time when you boot the laptop, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/ Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.