Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
Não foi possível apresentar este widget.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para 
Pesquisar em vez de 
Queria dizer: 

New update bugs speaker mode and the phone doesn't make a sound until I restart

Ayla
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone Max Plus
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime I put "Headset/phone over speaker"
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Discord, the most recent
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hi! Since the last system update I encountered a bug on my phone.
Everytime I go to a group call in discord, I enter in speaker mode even if I have connected a headset, but that's mot so bothersome. The problem is, when I get out of the call and the app in general, every other sound of my phone seems to go to the headset even when I unplugged it. So it makes no sound at all without the headset. I keep having to restar my phone and it's pissing me off since I use discord everytime nowadays.
Also, by this bug I noticed another one. If I enter a live session on discord, my phone automatically goes to speaker mode and I can't put it back on headset since it does not allow me.
I tried to enter a channel in discord and select "speaker" so the sounds os released without a headset but it doesn't seems to work. Please help 😞

Edit: my phone was bought a week ago so the first system update I did, bugged the speaker of the phone. I didn't update the first day I got the phone so that's how I noticed
4 RESPOSTAS 4

ratnoraaj
Star III
same here , I m also facing the same problem

Ayla
Star I
Can anyone help us out?

Ayla
Star I
This live part it's fixed now but other problem with the discord app showed up. When you enter any call the sound goes to both your headphones and the Asusphone. So it's consistently on speaker mode even with headset on.

gabriel_prado
Rising Star II
@Ayla , please, inform Firmware Version.