jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
why no update for rog 2 and why is thr battery draining fast on 3G 0 brigtness and all battery settings on on 60hz
15 REPLIES 15

jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
is also pretty fast from 100 to 99 almost 3 minuts max onscreen i use youtube vanced maybe i should use youtube orginal?

ronald1985
Community Legend I
jfkeiuxje

is also pretty fast from 100 to 99 almost 3 minuts max onscreen i use youtube vanced maybe i should use youtube orginal?

View post
I don't usually touch Optiflex. It's useful for games so it frees up resource. But X-Mode does that for you.
3 minutes sounds fine to me to be honest. If you was doing nothing, then that's a separate issue. Have you checked the Auto Start manager to see if there is any apps that you don't want auto starting?

jfkeiuxje
Rising Star I
there is nothing auto start battery savee on all of them and on 3G

ronald1985
Community Legend I
jfkeiuxje

there is nothing auto start battery savee on all of them and on 3G

View post
OK, so if you go to Settings - Battery - press on the Battery image. Can you show a screenshot of the apps including System Apps there and post here?

Shivam_Dahiya
Zen Master I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/111832#Comment_111832

No specific date given, so all we can do is wait for update itself.

I guess the delay in the bug fixes is due to the current Coronavirus climate and it was unexpected too. Companies are taking precautions.

All I can say bugs you're facing, you should report them anyway.

So did the factory reset help you or not? If not, it sounds like a defect with the battery.

View post
Btw OnePlus is catching up with Android 11 tho 😂during this pandemic itself . Let's hope for the system update this month.