This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This phone has many problems to be a phone of more than 600 dollars

jairo
Star III
I am considering buying the Rog Phone 2 but I see that it has too many bugs and perhaps problems at the hardware level that is something that would throw back the purchase to anyone who is interested in the ... I see many problems for a 700 dollar phone

6 REPLIES 6

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
Lots of software bugs, yes! Pretty poor response from Asus Support. To be honest, I've seen more stable beta firmwares of other brands than stable versions for ROG phone 2. Funny thing is they're getting the most basic things wrong, leave advanced or in depth functions alone. Local support(Indian) has zero idea about anything. Just tell them your phone is consuming more engine oil, they'll suggest to do a factory reset later followed by suggestion to visit service center.

SHEIKH_AZHARUDD
Rising Star II
kchinnavigneshraja

Lots of software bugs, yes! Pretty poor response from Asus Support. To be honest, I've seen more stable beta firmwares of other brands than stable versions for ROG phone 2. Funny thing is they're getting the most basic things wrong, leave advanced or in depth functions alone. Local support(Indian) has zero idea about anything. Just tell them your phone is consuming more engine oil, they'll suggest to do a factory reset later followed by suggestion to visit service center.

View post
You mean OnePlus?
I got android 10 in my 1 year old OnePlus 6 as part of beta programme... although they say it's beta ..its actually kind of stable.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
SHEIKH AZHARUDDIN

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23672#Comment_23672

You mean OnePlus?

I got android 10 in my 1 year old OnePlus 6 as part of beta programme... although they say it's beta ..its actually kind of stable.

View post
Running android 10 here on Zenfone 5z too 😄
YH3XVVHCCW7R.jpg
PX8RST6BK7RQ.jpg
C1EM2XJZNV72.jpg

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
SHEIKH AZHARUDDIN

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23672#Comment_23672

You mean OnePlus?

View post
Not only OnePlus, I've seen Xperia's beta to be great. Used LG V30+ for 2 years not a single bug found.