cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung and OnePlus fixing the tint

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
G9NXRT0RBOEL.jpg
Samsung and OnePlus have vowed to their users that they'll fix the tint with the next OTA update while OnePlus partially fixed with a minor update few days ago and they resolve it fully in the next update,Now what about the rog phone 2,the so called the beast never got an update to fix it
@Anders_ASUS @LP_ASUS @CH_ASUS
12 REPLIES 12

mamayankag
Rising Star I
Well, since the Android 10 update, it's barely noticeable so I guess, the issue has been handled already in a way. Maybe you haven't updated yet or are noticing some other thing entirely.

deeppaul589
Zen Master I
mamayankag

Well, since the Android 10 update, it's barely noticeable so I guess, the issue has been handled already in a way. Maybe you haven't updated yet or are noticing some other thing entirely.

View post
The issue is not resolved. It's hidden by using black ui elements. You will notice this when watching some movie at low brightness.

Loki
Star II
deeppaul589

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/75910#Comment_75910

The issue is not resolved. It's hidden by using black ui elements. You will notice this when watching some movie at low brightness.

View post
Even op and samsung may also just changed the ui
Who knows
It's a hardware issue and can't be fixed by software update

anjubunny123
Zen Master I
ZO7EFJXWRTOW.jpeg
Have look at the change OnePlus brought with a partial fix and they'll fully fix it too as promised by pete lau.this is why people choose reliable brands like OnePlus and Samsung over Asus and ROG
Speaking of which,i am a fan of Rog,I used to love Rog and it's Beastly features,but with games lagging so much,black crush ,red tint made me lose interest.i find myself fine with tint but game lagging just made me regret Rog 2