cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG2 Issue

ZT-6cd8a238
Star II
Hi Team,
I am using Assus ROG2 and i have updated the latest fare work. Today ( 27/07/2020 ) i am facing one issue that all of a sudden my phone vibrated now its ROG logo in my screen with Black back ground and The ROG back light is contantly flashing red. Now i am unable to restart my phone nothing is working properly, its not even a year i have purchased ROG-2 facing this issue first time. Now i think until the battery gets drained i wont be able to do any thing. Please help me in this situation.
7 REPLIES 7

ronald1985
Community Legend I
titasganguly1987@gmail.com

No i dont have that.

View post
It's good you don't have the word "Tencent" on the back with the global (WW) firmware.
Like I've said, if it is happening frequently, then do feel free to create a new post or use this post to raise the concern.
Also, whenever we get the next update, do keep an eye out to see if it happens.

ZT-6cd8a238
Star II
Sure, Thanks for the Support ..... 🙂

pawelbmwbmw
Star I
Dokładnie to samo miałem dzisiaj. Coś chyba kombinują bo ta ostatnia aktualizacja nie należy do najlepszych telefon wiesza się w dziwnych momentach. Jestem pewien że telefon masz sprawny tylko ta aktualizacja namieszała. Szkoda że wrzucają nie testowane aktualizacje i nie ma możliwości cofnięcia się do wcześniejszej wersji, bez wachania wrócił bym do wcześniejszej ponieważ działał o wiele lepiej.