This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone II Tips & Tricks

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
This thread will teach you more about those good to know ROG Phone II features. Both in hardware and in ASUS ZenUI (Pie) that are easy to miss. Advanced users may already know some of these tips & tricks but we bet there’s something for everyone. Our goal is to continuously find more things to share with you and we encourage everyone to help us with this list by telling us about your own discoveries. Don't be shy 😉
Gaming
Disable animation for Armoury Crate and Game Genie

78 REPLIES 78

taufiq_sabirin
Star III
superkatol3

Hello sir, I'm Asus Rog2 Ultimate edition user in Philippines. Still no update for android 10 but I have notification?

View post
And when you got it, please notify us whether any issue with the A10. Many people had problem after update.

Praj
Rising Star I
lightning201220

Can someone tell me if this is normal? The mobile network standby seems to eat up a lot of the phone's battery. I just got this phone a week ago and was wondering if this causes the phone's battery to run down quicker as i am not really feeling the difference that the 6000mah battery is supposed to be making.

HPI8KGIPUMWJ.jpg

View post
bro u are spoiling ur battery by charging it unnessarily go to mobile manager in that in power master go to battery care and swipe right to check the graph it will show unhealthy with this graph. And from now on try charging it ur device to 100 then wait till it goes all the way below 5% or less only then charge your device with 120fps u will get a day or more backup easily see how good charging habits graph looks like

rhlfreaks12
Star I
Doktorog

Hello friends

My English is bad I'm sorry

I'm playing mobile pubg asus rog 12/512 global model and when I see the enemy in the game fps 30 40 screen freezing doing the game starts 60 fps single circulate 60 fps but the enemy there is soon 30 fps

How many fps is your game size?

View post
Yes same thing is happening with me fps drops at something like 27 while playing PUBG
Graphics settings- smooth and extreme
Device- ROG PHONE II
THIS IS HAPPENING AFTER THER NEW UPDATE OF ANDROID 10

akhilj66
Rising Star II
rhlfreaks12

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/35669#Comment_35669

Yes same thing is happening with me fps drops at something like 27 while playing PUBG

Graphics settings- smooth and extreme

Device- ROG PHONE II

THIS IS HAPPENING AFTER THER NEW UPDATE OF ANDROID 10

View post
I maxed out everything in scenario profile now I don't notice any frame drops. Try this and update this page with your experience.
NQQTEPQCL02L.jpg
IS2OWH6MLL9S.jpg
P.S.- I always play Pubg with HDR Extreme Anti-Aliasing ON. And your phone could get very hot after applying the above settings.

Gian_Carlo
Star I
akhilj66

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/52244#Comment_52244

I maxed out everything in scenario profile now I don't notice any frame drops. Try this and update this page with your experience.

NQQTEPQCL02L.jpg

IS2OWH6MLL9S.jpg

P.S.- I always play Pubg with HDR Extreme Anti-Aliasing ON. And your phone could get very hot after applying the above settings.

View post
Have you tweaked some settings so that the phone will not get that hot? What temps are you getting?
Trying to get profiles with Power Saving High Performance for pubg mobile.

Im talking about the codm profile here with power saving high performance.