This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Kunai Gamepad Using Multiple Buttons at the same time

ervin28_delute
Star II
I have an issue in kunai full version which in both mode (handheld & gamepad) using 2 or more buttons at the same time is not working. I mean if i did that, only 1 button is functioning. Also all buttons is working.
Usually a gamepad can work even using multiple buttons at the same time.
Im disappointed becoz im playing resident evil 4 emulator which i need to hold down a button for Aiming to zombie and another button to fire.
Also a combo in tekken games using emulator.
And many games that usually needs buttons at the same time like guitar hero, etc.
Please make an improvements for that. Hoping for new updates for this Kunai Gamepad. Thank you!
7 REPLIES 7

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I just tried assigning pretty much every button in PUBG and pressed as many as I could at the same time. Worked like a charm. I don't know why it's not working for you. Could be the game.

ervin28_delute
Star II
Anders_ASUS

I just tried assigning pretty much every button in PUBG and pressed as many as I could at the same time. Worked like a charm. I don't know why it's not working for you. Could be the game.

View post
Done, tried right now at PUBG Mobile.
Only 1 button work when 2 buttons using at the same time.
Jump + Fire button not working at the same time, even other buttons (Gamepad Mode & Handheld Mode)
Maybe you can post a video that u can really use many buttons at the same time.
My friend also have kunai and it doesn't work multiple buttons at the same time too.

ervin28_delute
Star II
Ok in emulator apps now it works.
It doesn't even need to use keymapping of Game Genie. Becoz it only recognize 1 function for button. It means that it doesn't support multiple buttons at the same time for most apps and games. But i did manage to find a solution for that.