This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 2 performance drop when battery reach 3% below.

indraoey12
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 2
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Why my Rog 2 get performance drop when battery reach 3% - 0% ? After reach 3% open chrome or other app become lag and fingerprint scan became slow, Even i can't play game. I try throttle test when reach 1% with X mode.
But in real X-Mode not help with that performance drop. Any one face that problem ? Or just my phone ?
Sorry for my English.
screenshot-20210723-030534531.jpg

22 REPLIES 22

Yuran
Rising Star I
Thank you for your reply. Although allow me to ask you again to retest using:
Web browser "VSYNC synchronization", display Hz, and input lag testerwith your phone at 90hz or 120hz please.
Also let me tell you that its not only Chrome that lags, any browser I use for the test above shows same results:
Phone at 90hz and fps drop (60fps or less). This happens within 48h hours of phone usage, the entire phone lags, even within the UI back and forth the menus and options. This never happened to me on A9, same apps installed, nothing fancy, just normal ones, social networking apps, online banking, office, and things like this...

Yuran
Rising Star I
any help please?@Channapat@Channel

Vamp
Zen Master I
Yuran

Thank you for your reply. Although allow me to ask you again to retest using:

https://www.vsynctester.com/index.html

with your phone at 90hz or 120hz please.

Also let me tell you that its not only Chrome that lags, any browser I use for the test above shows same results:

screenshot-20210901-182355312-281-29.jpg

Phone at 90hz and fps drop (60fps or less). This happens within 48h hours of phone usage, the entire phone lags, even within the UI back and forth the menus and options. This never happened to me on A9, same apps installed, nothing fancy, just normal ones, social networking apps, online banking, office, and things like this...

View post
Hi sorry I'm not gonna test again. There had been a thread about this like 2 months ago... Many people have confirmed that they don't have problems and many did. So did that thread and maybe it also incorporates a solution for this also.

Yuran
Rising Star I
Vamp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/184276#Comment_184276

Hi sorry I'm not gonna test again. There had been a thread about this like 2 months ago... Many people have confirmed that they don't have problems and many did. So did that thread and maybe it also incorporates a solution for this also.

View post
and which one is that thread please?
Also, is there an Asus representative that can step in and help?

Lord_Messi
Zen Master II
Charge your phone and don't use it below 5%
It will save your phone life