This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Left Air trigger getting activated even without touching it or while touching the back of the phone.

arunakhil2000
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 2
Firmware Version: 17.0240.2009.49
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc
========================================
The last update .49 fixed the CPU spiking issue and battery drain it seems. But the air trigger bug which causes miss touches is still there. It gets triggered even if i touch the back of my phone....kinda undoes what air triggers were famously known for. Fix it please....otherwise i will just have to disable it....n there goes the purpose for which i bought a ROG gaming phone.
2 REPLIES 2

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@arunakhil2000 This is something that should be looked at by service. Are you able to visit a service center at this time?

arunakhil2000
Star I
@Gustav_ASUS i bought the phone from flipkart when i was in India. Now am at seychelles. Dont really know if there are any Asus service centers here. And I am pretty sure that this bug appeared only after android 10 update. Also that its not just me who is facing this issue ....can it be a hardware issue?