This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It has only been a month that i bought rog phone 2 and my battery has started draining so fast.

ananrai169
Star II
After I bought rog phone 2 from flipkart in India battery was good for almost 2 weeks. Then the battery started to show abnormal drainage. After a month of use the battery of 6000mah doesn't even lasts for 3 hours of playing games. This battery of Asus rog phone 2 feels like 3000 mah rather than of 6000 mah. I think many like me has started facing this issue in this phone. I hope Asus will look into this issue asap and fix this drainage issue is next update.
26 REPLIES 26

rhyan
Star I
Please make an update on Android 10 of Battery issue.. ULTIMATE EDITION HERE but the battery is having a abnormal status.. sometimes good, sometimes bad of battery drain, When opening an application it drain 800-1300 MA then slowing down 300-400 MA after few mins it's rise up again to 900+ then going down it's not stable to 300-400 MA for playing a game with low setting and xmode is turnoff and 60hertz only.. Maybe there's a bug on power consumption or this unit is new variant right?? I'm running in low setting and stop running apps and try resetting the phone still the same problem.. @Anders_ASUS

ZT-ee85aa9f
Star I
I was really excited to get ASUS ROG phone 2 in my hands and was proud to say that I have the most powerful phone with me.
But ASUS disappointed me once again as the battery drains 2-3% every 5 mins with no use and while gaming it does not run more than 2-3 hours from 100 to 3 % battery.
I don't know whether ASUS is cheating it's customers by saying it's 6000 mAh battery but looks like it's less than 3000 mAh. I can not check that, and what's the use of keeping 120 hz display of you can not use.
What kind of powerful phone it is which can not last for long, lags while gaming, hangs every now and then, application stops while usage. Waste of money. ASUS should not plan for ROG 3 phone if it can not provide support and quality for ROG 2. I should have bought Black shark or Nebula or OnePlus.
Full waste of money, I am very disappointed.
No Thanks,
Ashish

ZT-ee85aa9f
Star I
I almost posted many comments to ASUS support regarding the issues but no response received anywhere from them. I have almost 5-6 ASUS phones in my family
So ASUS is just earning Money, no after sales support, no on time android updates. OnePlus is the best in that case.
No more comments and no more ASUS phone in future.
Thanks,
Ashish

Aryan202
Community Legend I
kingashish90@gmail.com

I was really excited to get ASUS ROG phone 2 in my hands and was proud to say that I have the most powerful phone with me.

But ASUS disappointed me once again as the battery drains 2-3% every 5 mins with no use and while gaming it does not run more than 2-3 hours from 100 to 3 % battery.

I don't know whether ASUS is cheating it's customers by saying it's 6000 mAh battery but looks like it's less than 3000 mAh. I can not check that, and what's the use of keeping 120 hz display of you can not use.

What kind of powerful phone it is which can not last for long, lags while gaming, hangs every now and then, application stops while usage. Waste of money. ASUS should not plan for ROG 3 phone if it can not provide support and quality for ROG 2. I should have bought Black shark or Nebula or OnePlus.

Full waste of money, I am very disappointed.

No Thanks,

Ashish

View post
Black shark and Nubia are honestly an meme

Aryan202
Community Legend I
kingashish90@gmail.com

I almost posted many comments to ASUS support regarding the issues but no response received anywhere from them. I have almost 5-6 ASUS phones in my family

So ASUS is just earning Money, no after sales support, no on time android updates. OnePlus is the best in that case.

No more comments and no more ASUS phone in future.

Thanks,

Ashish

View post
You bought a gaming phone pal so don't expect day 1 updates or monthly security patches
It isn't helpful comparing to OnePlus or anyone else everyone has their fair share of problems
+ They have really small batteries and not so great optimisation