This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlock bootloader in Rog 2? I am using official 9.2.0.0 version of asus apk but error is thr.

I am on Android 10 version 17.0240.2012.65
Error is coming persistently even if i am on data or wifi. I went to android 9 also but yet the problem is there. Did factory reset and everything. Please help me how to unlock bootloader. Or else please update the new version of asus apk.
4 REPLIES 4

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Please check your PM and share details.

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
Can we post here what the issue is/was? Im on the same software firmware and was going to use the same asus unlock app. Never rooted a android so I really would like to do this relatively problem free

kyleashcraft86
Rising Star I
Can we post here what the issue is/was? Im on the same software firmware and was going to use the same asus unlock app. Never rooted a android so I really would like to do this relatively problem free

ronald1985
Community Legend I
kyleashcraft86

View post
The one I know is where you have a Tencent device with WW firmware. By default, these device are already unlocked.