This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display wear

petrblecha22
Star II
Hi, i have problem with display wear. I have this phone for 1month and play game every day. I have this problem with other side also. Is this normal? Display is perfectly clean.
5GIS7IN09BZ8.jpeg

8 REPLIES 8

ZT-2837e5ca
Star II
Ok it seems like u used somthing on your thumb while playing game, like powder ( most player do that for better finger swipe in game ) i have seen those mark on s reen only when player use any material on thumb 🙂 and oleophobic coting gets scratched with that .

cheetah2k
Rising Star II
I've driven my ROG 2 really hard the last few months. Like gaming 3-4 hrs a day. My glass is still perfect. So you've definitely used some thing on your finger, like suggested above, a powder or something - or you've scratched the screen and tried to polish it out - but you can't polish Gorilla Glass. You'll end up with the result you have if you tried to polish the screen

OPC
Zen Master II
I also play Asphalt 9 heavily and my glass looks perfect. I had such effect on Note 8 though. And I was not having any powder on my fingers.

duy_h_vu
Rising Star I
Looked like your oleophobic layer is wearing off. Thoes liquid screen protector should help there. They're no good at protected screen lol but they will put another layer of oleophobic (wax like) on your screen.