This widget could not be displayed.
ROG Phone 8
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Aeroactive cooler X frozen mode doesn't work since updated

I bought a brand new aeroactive cooler X and the system immediately tells me to update the cooler so i did, then after that the Frozen mode doesn't work, the fan spins faster but the cooling pad doesn't cool down, it generates more heat from the phon...

Yocarz by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Goodbye Rog Phone

The ROG Phone has potential, with some great but incomplete features. However, the software support is minimal and falls short of expectations. Over the past year, many users, including myself, have requested useful features that could enhance the p...

Asus rog phone 8 airtrigger issue

Hello, just bought my rog 8 phone and there seems to be an issue with airtriggers. Sensitivity is bad even tho I lowered it already and response on them is even worse as when pressing sometimes it stops working and often it doesn't even respond to pr...

Air trigger problem

hello everyone how can i solve Air trigger problem on Rog phone 8?? it shoot by it self in Pupg mobile how can i solve it? thank you  

MTB79 by Star I
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

AniMe Vision Custom

I went from a ROG 6 to a ROG 8 pro, I like the design and everything is perfect, there are some issues to be polished.The star part of AniMe Vision is very limited in terms of customization, freedom of adjustment as to which app you want to notify, t...

When will be fixed for the media selector issue?

When I try to attach a file from internal storage by app or site (Gmail, Chrome, Brave ,outlook etc.), my phone crashes.This happens through the media selector and the file manager (in the case of the file manager, when I press the "attach file" butt...

AlexH by Star III
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

ROG Phone 8 now lies about 5G

I finally got my ROG Phone 8 back from its second repair. I noticed that it now shows full bars of 5G were it only has reception for a T-Mobile LTE CellSpot. I ran a signal checker and it indeed only has LTE 66 from the picocell. The SIM card network...