This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

voLTE for Orange Spain.

Jesp_r
Rising Star II

Hello. I am interested in the rog phone 7, but I would like to know if this phone will have LTE voice for Orange Spain. The last rogs phone I had didn't have... this is necessary because 3g is going to disappear soon... I won't be able to make calls if rog7 doesn't have volte...

9 REPLIES 9

Hello @Mansi_ASUS @ . Through a user of this forum, I have discovered that applying the code *#*#3642623344#*#* voLTE activates and works perfectly with Orange Spain, but every time I restart, I have to apply the code again. Could you guys do something to make the activation permanent? if voLTE works with this code, it means that the Rog7 with Orange Spain is compatible, please do something to make the 4g call option permanent in the settings. Thank you

Jesp_r
Rising Star II

Hello. Please implement it. It is necessary, 3g will soon disappear. Thank you

GilroyPro
Star III

Don't know how mobile networks operate outside the U.S. but I get voLTE on AT&T. It might have to due with the carrier or not supported by the phone or carrier for this specific phone 

I have always had volTe with Orange Spain on other devices. With Rog I never had it. It is necessary for asus to enable it because soon 3g will be gone.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.