cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 7 ultimate

Sai73737
Star III

There is power button issue there is time to get screen after pressing power button there is new update today 34.1010.0820.65 .But problem is not solved please solve this problem when I pressing the power button screen is taking time to get turn off .please solve this problem 

2 REPLIES 2

joeroot40
Star I

I understand your frustration. I'm also encountering the same issue with the power button delay. Despite the recent update (34.1010.0820.65), the problem persists. It's concerning that even after the update, the screen still takes time to turn off after pressing the power button. Hopefully, the developers will address this issue promptly in the next update.

mncraftmod
Star I

I totally get where you're coming from. I'm facing the same problem with the power button delay. Even after the latest update (34.1010.0820.65), it's still happening. It's worrying that the screen doesn't turn off immediately after pressing the power button, even with the update. Let's hope the developers fix this quickly in the next update. . Hopefully, the developers will address this issue promptly in the next update.