cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 6 - General Discussion Thread

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Hi all,
We are only a couple of days (!) away from the ROG phone 6 launch event. General discussion threads will be removed moving forward and you are kindly asked to use this thread if you want to discuss the ROG Phone 6 with other Zentalk users.
Post-launch, please refrain from using this thread to highlight technical issues, bugs or sales-related topics, as this thread exists for general discussion purposes only. If you want to highlight an issue, please create a separate thread and our moderator staff will assist you further.
As always, keep it clean and be respectful. The thread will be moderated accordingly and posts that break our community rules will be removed. If you spot any bad behavior in this thread, or any other thread on Zentalk, please notify me or another moderator on our staff.
GL HF! ❤️

ROG Phone 6 | Launch Event | ROG
55 REPLIES 55

Osny
Star I
Rog 6 can't connect to 5G help.

Osny
Star I
1. Model Name : ROG 6
2. Firmware Version : 32.2810.2210.220
3. Rooted or not : No
4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
I from Malaysia. Help cannot connect to 5G Unifi mobile.

abimanyuuu20
Star II
Jihnny

My phone's pretty much unusable in terms of phone calls and network. I'm on TMobile in US and I never get more than 4g which constantly crashes and reverts to EDGE, phone calls keep dropping every 5 minutes l and the quality is terrible, people who call me go straight to voicemail, i have to got to airplane mode to reset the network 20x a day, I can't be on the call an internet at the same time...are those issues gonna be fixed or should I just return the phone? Because other than that I really love it!

View post
1. Model Name : ROG 6
2. Firmware Version : 32.2810.2210.220
3. Rooted or not : No
4. Frequency of Occurrence: Always
I'm from Indonesia & using XL 4G. Help please, i'm facing the same issue, everytime im on the outside, signal is always on EDGE and sometimes no internet connection, rarely get the 4G+ and when it comes the 4G+ the connection is very2 slow like its on the EDGE.. Already go to the network provider and trying the simcard into another phone and it says that the simcard is normal. It is annoyed me like the phone is really2 useless, cant even stream spotify.
screenshot-20221121-205516-spotify-1.jpg

Cinder
Star I
Do your power buttons feel like your volume buttons? My power button seems to feel mushy and don't have the same clicky-ness that the volume keys do.

Segun
Star I
Hi guys. Can someone tell me the experience that you have with the phone overall? Temperatures in heavy gaming, normal/gaming battery life. Any problems you have found and if you think it is worth the money or should I wait for the new rog phone with the snapdragon 8 gen 2( even if I would need a phone until February).I want to buy it but idk if it will be worth it.I want to use it for at least 4 years( mainly gaming but of course it will be my main phone so some browsing and normal tasks too).