waxy78611
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Top speaker no longer works with this retarded update, an update made by retarded developers with peanuts for brains. Even ending a call on loudspeaker doesn't fix the issue. Have to restart the damn phone EVERY SINGLE TIME to get the top speaker working again. If anyone could kindly direct me the steps to do a lawsuit against these incompetent thieving phone scumbag "manufacturers" that would be great. Sick of this sh** now. Waited 8 weeks for a fix & this is what I got.

33 REPLIES 33

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/244002#Comment_244002

So when you open device manager you don't see the phone?

View post
Done it 👍. On .197 now. And noticed a bug j didn't notice before. If on call on loudspeaker, only bottom speaker works. For calls only. The pathetic Devs have no idea how to fix phones 😂😂 they "solve" one problem and end up creating 10 more. Useless clowns 🤡. As soon as my Vivo arrives, I'm selling this trash.

jajabinx35
Star III
Apparently mono speakers is the trend these days with the new gen kids. So much so, that Asus decided to go mono. Who needs stereo speakers anyway?

Come on Asus. Please do something.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jajabinx35

Apparently mono speakers is the trend these days with the new gen kids. So much so, that Asus decided to go mono. Who needs stereo speakers anyway?

Come on Asus. Please do something.

View post
I'm actually surprised you people have the patience to beg ASUS for almost a year now.

wojtekmarchewka
Rising Star I
Just quickly, after updating to 241. I didn't notice any sound improvement, I didn't have and still don't have a problem with the upper speaker (my friend has this problem, but he didn't update to 241).
Still not fixed using max GPU when screen refresh rate above 120Hz.
screenshot-20221118-063008-asus-launcher-1.jpg

The only plus (I think) is longer battery life, but this is my opinion, after the first charge, after the update. Smartphone charges up to 90%
screenshot-20230106-142326-settings.jpg

excavation5
Rising Star II
wojtekmarchewka

Just quickly, after updating to 241. I didn't notice any sound improvement, I didn't have and still don't have a problem with the upper speaker (my friend has this problem, but he didn't update to 241).

Still not fixed using max GPU when screen refresh rate above 120Hz.

screenshot-20221118-063008-asus-launcher-1.jpg

The only plus (I think) is longer battery life, but this is my opinion, after the first charge, after the update. Smartphone charges up to 90%

screenshot-20230106-142326-settings.jpg

View post
Yes bro this is a problem and i will make another post about this last one they told me that is normal but NO its not !!! Sometimes when i play games i play whit normal gpu frequency sometimmes is at max gpu frequency