waxy78611
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 6
Firmware Version: .220 latest
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: all day everyday
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
2 weeks since the crappy .220 update and still no fix, speakers are extremely trash now.. one has lower volume than the other, no more bass. Utter crap. And yes, 2 weeks later, not a single fix has been released, no updates from the mods either. Wtf is going on..?
8 REPLIES 8

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
@waxy78611
Chinese no better for the most part. Oneplus has become garbage. It's not about where they are from, but what mindset they have. Japanese people grew up with the mindset that their product represent their person, they take pride in what they do. Thats why sony never abandoned important features and never will as long this japanese mindset remains.

the speakers on the Rog6 were alreayd trash on release. It's just sad seing how incompetent ASUS has gotten, really makes me treasure my Rog3 even more. To bad they dropped support for it as its still by far their best phone they have released to date.

waxy78611
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

@waxy78611

Chinese no better for the most part. Oneplus has become garbage. It's not about where they are from, but what mindset they have. Japanese people grew up with the mindset that their product represent their person, they take pride in what they do. Thats why sony never abandoned important features and never will as long this japanese mindset remains.

the speakers on the Rog6 were alreayd trash on release. It's just sad seing how incompetent ASUS has gotten, really makes me treasure my Rog3 even more. To bad they dropped support for it as its still by far their best phone they have released to date.

View post
Some Chinese brands are good and hardware is reliable, Vivo, Xiaomi, Huawei. I genuinely believe Taiwanese don't bother doing a good job, just half arsed & lazy. But Sony I can definitely recommend, they are amazing. Only thing that's held me back from Sony phones is battery life. If they can nail battery life, I'm sold. Their screens are amazing, design is amazing, cameras are brilliant.
I hope more consumer lawsuits are put against Asus, infact anyone who's paid with credit card can simply do a charge back with their bank and get all their money back. Someone needs to tag the lazy, incompetent & borderline retarded MODS to this post so they actually pay attention

FunBike31
Community Legend I
The teaser looks promising, anyway I haven't seen many manufacturers replacing top components with basic ones, removing features, removing the ecosystem, removing quality controls while increasing prices, apart from one of course.
The only negative point for the majority of Android and Apple users (for me and a few others it's a big positive point) is the photo/video software
It's the opposite of a Pixel or an Iphone where the camera takes care of everything, with what is supposedly a beautiful photo that is no longer natural.
With the Sony 1 V I think and I hope it will be the same as the 1 IV you have to do as with my Canon 90D, use the advanced functions, in return, realistic photos, of course if you photograph one .... ...... you will have a ............. not a world bet 🙂
In France, the I IV has lost 10-15% at official retailers (excluding Black Friday), normally this announces a close release of a new model.

Mattias_ASUS
waxy78611

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 6
  2. Firmware Version: .220 latest
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: all day everyday
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

2 weeks since the crappy .220 update and still no fix, speakers are extremely trash now.. one has lower volume than the other, no more bass. Utter crap. And yes, 2 weeks later, not a single fix has been released, no updates from the mods either. Wtf is going on..?

Rog 6 crap speaker quality 2 weeks later no fix
Regarding your issue, please make sure to contact your closest ASUS Service Center.
https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location