This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Breathing or Strobing Dare to Play Notification

ZT-360f51b0
Star II
On my ROG Phone 6 Pro, trying to replicate the breathing or strobing of lighting in the back of the phone for notifications, like my old ROG Phone 2. However, no such option.
Then yesterday, I get a notification in the notification draw about "music". I click on it and it takes me to a screen as per the attached picture (I took a screenshot when it happened). It gave the option to start changing the Atmosphere lighting ("Dare to Play" logo) to Breathing, Strobing etc. At last, I thought.... And it worked when changed the settings while I was in that menu screen. Once I came out of that menu screen and returned to Atmosphere lighting, those options had gone and everything was set to Static, with no way to get Breathing or Strobing again. Very strange that this option appeared last night then seemingly disappeared!
Any ideas on how you can get the Dare to Play logo to change from Static to Breathing or Strobing as a notification would be appreciated.
screenshot-20221111-050155-armoury-crate.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

ZT-360f51b0
Star II
PS: this is how that menu screen normally looks on my phone (everything set to Static and when going into each option, it is not possible to change from Static to anything else (like Breathing etc.)....
screenshot-20221112-234943-armoury-crate.jpg

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.