evildante63
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG 6
Firmware Version: Android 12
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: Always after update update 32.2810.2208.163
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera app
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I wanted to record something and all of a sudden the camera start to behave abnormally with a lot of ticking sounds...
This happened after the update, I have uploaded a short screen capture of this behavior, hoping anyone can help or at least Asus would patch this problem...
youtu .be/VpL7vi9wQRs
Please help, the phone is less than a month old...
87 REPLIES 87

Feka
Star II
4k 60 fps be csíkoz mint a disznó... Fck software!

tsumarios
Star I

Unfortunately I have the exact same problem and have sent the phone to the Asus center.

Hope they can fix this.

Hasnol
Star II

Update On My Talk:

About a month before I put a thread here talking about my camera problem like everyone else, Now after they updated the system again finally the camera is still working again, I can finally open the camera app without crashing, no more clicking sound on my ROG 6 camera. However, now the camera quality is Blurry and sometimes laggy. And sometimes there no more video option and instead replaced by " SHOULD_NOT_SHOW", this problem sometimes go away and sometimes come back again but the quality of the camera is still the same. I've already clean the area of my area and the result is still the same, so I know the problem is not on the lens. A lot of camera option is now gone like Slow-Mo , Portrait and Other option that I cannot remember. The only option available now is time lapse, pro and night (but still in every of this option the camera quality is still buggy).

Is there anyone else having this problem after the new update or is it just me? But I do hope ASUS will fix this new problem now, and it's great to see they fix the crashing camera problem and see they pay attention to the complains.

Demn
Star I

Same problem .. Im so fckn dissapointed i bought this phone

Darwin91vioj
Star II

Rog 6 

3.2ghz

Android 13

Portrait missing and selfie botton sometime camera not working and appearing message camera error because some apps using...????