This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3 anoing software poblems

excavation5
Rising Star II
First problem is the display brightness level in the task bar this option is hard to use becouse i must slide the task bar 2 times and after this i can change screen brightnes also i change the brightnes very often i dont like to use auto brightnes and becouse of this is very anoing to use this option
Slide 1
screenshot-20220829-194344-samsung-internet.jpg

Slide 2

screenshot-20220829-194347-samsung-internet.jpg

Second anoing thing is in call recorder option every time when i wont to use this option i must turn it on when i make a calling in rog phone 5 was a option for automatically recording every call that i make witout need to press anything when i make a call

Third anoing this is this option
screenshot-20220829-195421-settings-281-29.jpg

Every time when i abjust this option the settings that i apply dont stay pernament in few time animation scale go to default and this problem also was in rog phone 5 i abjust animation speed and after 1 day or more it goes to default and this is very anoing to change this option every time when go to default

5 REPLIES 5

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.