WiFi suddenly stopped working

lhemanth11
Star I
WiFi not working on the phone
12 REPLIES 12

lhemanth11
Star I
Zaynify

I had the same issue as you before, you'll need to send it to a repair center because it's an motherboard issue.

View post
Is it paid service?

Shivam_G
Star III
lhemanth11

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/244018#Comment_244018

Is it paid service?

View post
Don't pay them any money. It's completely ASUS manufacturing defects, why would we have to pay for their stupid mistakes? Take your phone to service center & submit them. When they quote you huge amount you reply on that mail how good their devices are.

parthjc
Star I
I've been using ROG phone 5 the for a while now, today my phone just restarted itself and my wifi stopped working. I did everything, factory reset , resetting network settings but nothing seems to be working. I see so many people are facing the same issue. Did anyone find the solution.

Please help

Hello, parthjc .

I have sent you a private message for more detail. Could you kindly share the requested information in the PM inbox? 

Thank you.

Shivam_G
Star III
parthjc

I've been using ROG phone 5 the for a while now, today my phone just restarted itself and my wifi stopped working. I did everything, factory reset , resetting network settings but nothing seems to be working. I see so many people are facing the same issue. Did anyone find the solution.

Please help

View post
Visit to service center you can't do anything other than this. They will replace your motherboard. The fault is with motherboard (ASUS fault), they will ask you for money if it's out of warranty but you say I will not pay then they will give you discount or something, you don't fall for this It just an ASUS way to extort money from you. After mail & mails they will say "We got a approval from higher ups & it'll be repaired for free for one time".
Also they will say "If this issue occur again then you have to pay for it".

REMEMBER: Do not agree for paying single rupees, it's completely ASUS defects.