This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Error

rijaljaljal
Star I

my phone just start crash, suddenly I restart it.

and the problem is after restarting the phone, the wifi cant be activated, after many restart too. please help, i got no idea anymore

5 REPLIES 5

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello,  rijaljaljal .

It is recommended that you refer to [Phone/Pad] What to do if my phone won't connect to a Wi-Fi network? for troubleshooting first.

Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you.

sumit4us
Star III

if it in warranty then go to service center otherwise wait, I am also waiting for service center response in this matter, your device is nearly to motherboard failure situation or within month or 2 it become dead device because no one tell you that truth and not any ROG device update repair it because it causes from previous update and company not even release any official response on that because specific update kill those devices wifi and hotspot first and after that in middle of game it become shutdown without any response to charging also .

Hi it's hw issues, bring it to authorise service, they will fix it , I got this too

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, sumit4us  .

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
According to the reply from the relevant department, we have contacted you recently. If you have any doubts about the maintenance, please feel free to PM me.

Thank you.