This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi and Hotspot issue arising again

ig_NxVeM
Star III
Well, I first faces the wifi and Hotspot issue after .86 update after that I took my phone to the service center where they changed the motherboard and made the phone work perfect, but before a few days the same issue started even after changing the motherboard, it started at .176 version. I just want to know if there cab be a possible refund as the update is causing this issue. Xiaomi offered refund and as well as replacement. Will Asus come in general and confront this issue? Because it's 100% thier responsibility for this and for a 50k worth premium device.Isn't this less of a scam?
2 REPLIES 2

k_huat
Rising Star II
ig NxVeM

Well, I first faces the wifi and Hotspot issue after .86 update after that I took my phone to the service center where they changed the motherboard and made the phone work perfect, but before a few days the same issue started even after changing the motherboard, it started at .176 version. I just want to know if there cab be a possible refund as the update is causing this issue. Xiaomi offered refund and as well as replacement. Will Asus come in general and confront this issue? Because it's 100% thier responsibility for this and for a 50k worth premium device.Isn't this less of a scam?

Wifi and Hotspot issue arising again
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51096/wifi-wifi-hotspot-not-working/p23

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi ig NxVeM,
Please check your inbox message and share as much details as possible.