cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 5 Discussion Thread

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
Hi Zentalk,
As more and more users get their hands on the brand-new ROG Phone 5, we want to keep the forum section dedicated to technical questions and issues. General discussion threads about the ROG Phone 5 will be removed from now on and you are kindly asked to use this thread if you want to talk about the ROG Phone 5 with other users. If you encounter a bug or technical issue with your device, please create a separate thread.
As always, keep it clean and be respectful to each other. The thread will be moderated accordingly and posts that break our community rules will be removed. If you spot any bad behavior in this thread, or any other thread on Zentalk, please notify me or another moderator on our staff.
GL HF! ❤️

ROG Phone 5 | For Those Who Dare | ROG
347 REPLIES 347

danieltsz16
Star I
I receive an OTA update of Firmware version: 31.0810.1226.128 last November 7, 2022. Then suddenly i cannot turn on my wifi and my Hotspot says Error. I already tried to downgrade my OS to Android 11 but sadly this doesn't fixed WIFI and Hotspot problem. Please help me fix this problem.

Adeel_Jutt
Star II
What About The Latest Update Of Rog 5 Version WW31.0810.1226.131 Is It Stable Or There Are Bugs In It Too Please If Any Has Updated To 131 Version Then Please Tell Us
And Also Asus Take This Seriously This Is Not A Joke In Every Update There Are Not Just One But Many Bugs With Different Types Of And Same Situation Of Wifi Dead Plus Hotspot Error And Many Ur Reputation Is Going Cheap And Cheap With Every Update

MDK916
Star I
Battery Charging Animation is not changing as per selected Theme. Every time it shows the default animation while charging. Kindly help. Thanks.

justkscr0936
Star II
My hotspot is showing error from yesterday and I am terrified that my wifi will stop working.should I update to the latest firmware?I am currently on ww_31.0810.1226.128.My device is out of warranty and the motherboard is replaced 6 months ago.Asus is really giving anxiety to customers.Why cant they recall this shabby device and refund or exchange with a new device.Asus ROG5 is the biggest scam in mobile market
screenshot-20221118-051443645.jpg

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, justkscr0936.
Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you!