FedryH
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 5s
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.139
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: -
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
hi, my rog phone 5s which have wifi problem 3 weeks ago returned to me, but i see no extending warranty like everyone had. my friend phone which same like mine, get 1 year warranty extension after changing the mainboard same like i did (and wifi dead again anyway XD). why i didnt get the service like my friend have? i just dont want my phone suddenly dead when the warranty is over. thankyou 😄
3 REPLIES 3

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, FedryH.
According to the content of your inquiry, please kindly share both of the serial numbers for detailed confirmation.
Please be aware that it is not recommended to disclose the serial number because it contains personal information.
Therefore, I have PM for your further assistance. Please check the PM inbox at the top right corner of the screen.

vamsikrisna
Star III
Motherboard on my phone too had been changed but they did not extend the warranty for the same.
Phone: ROG 5s Pro

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.