image.jpg
image.jpg
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): no idea
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Can anyone please help me . I have no idea what happened my phone was working fine till yesterday and today it stopped charging. It was on charge now for 4.5 hours yet still it’s draining from 20 to now 3%. Please help
15 REPLIES 15

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Amermannan

image.jpg

image.jpg

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Rog 5
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: 100%
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): no idea

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Can anyone please help me . I have no idea what happened my phone was working fine till yesterday and today it stopped charging. It was on charge now for 4.5 hours yet still it’s draining from 20 to now 3%. Please help

Rog 5 not charging
If you are lucky enough to have a little bit of battery left, wait for a few users in your country to declare that they have new .188 firmware and wait another 48 hours to be sure that this new firmware will be available to you (everyone does not see it at the same time)
If you only have 1% or 0% left, charge it and if it still doesn't want to charge at all, go to a service center.
If you have 3% left this should be enough to start it and update, connect the device to the charger before.

The only notation for this .188 update is
For WW SKU Improved Item:
1. Optimize the charging experience function

Which is false because incomplete but it should solve the charging problem, for those who can still start the phone.