This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ROG 5s starting to have problems after the update.

RohitKrishna
Star II
  1. Model Name: Rog 5s
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

My phone is suddenly acting weird. 

1. Sim card is not recognised

2. Air triggers not working. 

3. Its heating up like hell.

4. Speakers become very low. 

5. Turns off on its own. 

I tried contacting customer support they told me my phone is out of warranty but I had purchased the phone just 7 months back after my old rog 5 phone shut down due to motherboard issue after a month of my warranty getting expired so I bought this new one and now it is also showing the same issues and I don't know when it will shut down. I have uploaded my bills and everything and hope Asus gives me a proper resolution this time cause I have a lot of respect for the brand and i have been using there products from long back and ROG 5 is the only phone I have faced so many issues among all there products. Waiting for a reply soon cause I don't know when this phone will shut down. 

4 REPLIES 4

Hella
Star II

Hi Rohit 

Update your warranty status via uploading invoice of you phone .

I had faced the same problem. N even after 3 services still having the air-triggers issue.

Going for 4th service 😐

I think asus should do a recall. My first ROG 5 phone turned off cause of motherboard issue. Now ROG 5s is also facing the same issue. They definately should do something about this. 

Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, @RohitKrishna .

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you.

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.