FunBike31
Community Legend I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2111.200
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Optimize système stability
Hoping that indeed this will improve the stability of the system and the outputs of regular applications.
Note that like .196, the description is in English on a French system. Rushing the output or lack of translator?

19 REPLIES 19

KillSwitch
Star III
Waste update...my phone's wifi is not working anymore after updating to .200 .wtf

KillSwitch
Star III

mickey10021
Rising Star II
KillSwitch

screenshot-20211202-113935834.jpg

@Titan_ASUS @ARP

View post
Did you replace the motherboard before? How long have you use this phone?

rStar
Rising Star II
FunBike31

Updates can take a long time to distribute on smartphones, for my part I got the .196 7 days after the 1st user seen here.

And during these 7 days, I looked for the release notes on the main Asus sites, even in China, without finding them.

At the moment the latest Firmware on Asus sites is .196, I confirm that I have .200 on my smartphone. Moreover, for the moment it seems to be going well, to be confirmed in the next few days

@rStar

This is not normal if you do not have root, no bootloader unlock and if it is not a tencent transformed into WW

ask moderators

View post
When i was typing, an 'important system update' message appeared.
Its .200 😳
I'm getting the latest one besides .196
Although my device doesn't have any Major issues till date like other members have reported.
Sometimes walking out of home when i take out the phone from pocket, screen behaves abnormally. I use rog case provided in the box and tempered glass (xynity) as well.

@ARP_ASUS is it normal device skipping an update?

GhostRog5
Star I
I just now got the .200 patch. My wifi had stopped working yesterday almost a week after .196 update. I was hoping they fixed it with .200, but alas I was mistaken or very optimistic.
Also saw something WW after the patch installation completed.