This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand New ROG Phone 5s warranty only 3 months now???!!!!

wija
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 5s
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: constantly
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Look at the screenshot. Warranty is not 1 year.
872520f7-2bc7-4ffc-a869-0b8254b67ef9.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, wija.
Please note that if you don’t provide the effective purchase invoice of the product, the product warranty will begin from the date of device delivery, according to the product's serial number.
Please follow the instructions in the link below to upload the purchase invoice. 
How to inquire Warranty Status | Official Support | ASUS GlobalThank you.

wija
Star I
Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, wija.

Please note that if you don’t provide the effective purchase invoice of the product, the product warranty will begin from the date of device delivery, according to the product's serial number.

Please follow the instructions in the link below to upload the purchase invoice. 

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041323/

Thank you.

View post
Your link is to check serial number warranty for USA (my serial number can’t be detected by your link).

however my serial number is detected in check serial number warranty indonesia link.
but before i update my warranty end date by upload invoice.., i saw the warranty end date fixed by it self.
43abc563-6111-4be4-9c82-0edee9fecf94.jpeg

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, wija.
The warranty will be renewed after you register the invoice, glad your problem is resolved.
Thank you.

wija
Star I
Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, wija.

The warranty will be renewed after you register the invoice, glad your problem is resolved.

Thank you.

View post
No i’m not register the invoice yet, but it fixed by it self.