This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After my rog phone 5 was replaced with a new main board in service center, again there was no power

idpromotor
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name : Rog Phone 5
Firmware Version: 18.0840.2111.196
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I don't know what to do anymore, my rog phone 5 has entered the service center for the second time. with the following constraints:
1. My Rog Phone 5 automatically turns off when the battery is at 20%
2. Fast Charging feature is not active
3. After a few days, the fast charging feature is not active, the battery doesn't want to go up and even goes down until it's completely dead.

how else to do this please asus?
5 REPLIES 5

idpromotor
Star I
I don't know what to do anymore, my rog phone 5 has entered the service center for the second time. with the following constraints:
3. After a few days, the fast charging feature is not active, the battery doesn't want to go up and even goes down until it's completely dead.

Indr
Rising Star II
idpromotor

1. Model Name : Rog Phone 5
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0840.2111.196
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

After my rog phone 5 was replaced with a new main board in service center, again there was no power
Same thing happened with me, posted here nobody cares, fast Charging Not working also later charging not working..

KhanStan
Star III
Ask them for refund.

Falcon_ASUS
idpromotor

1. Model Name : Rog Phone 5
  2. Firmware Version: 18.0840.2111.196
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

@idpromotor
I have sent a PM for you, please reply to me your repair information via PM.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.