01-06-2021 10:47 AM
01-06-2021 11:46 AM
01-06-2021 01:05 PM
CravenThank you so much. Your comment make my day.
1. X mode = Make phone go super saiyan full power.
2. Turn on X mode when you feel like your game is lagging or turn it on when you need to run a resource-demanding app or game.
3. Safe. Don't need to worry.
4. Ideally below 50°C system temp. Just use the phone in a well-ventilated area because this thing gets unnecessarily toasty and heat is your hardware's enemy.
01-06-2021 02:12 PM
ukingdom78781.) Xmode is some kind of performance mode.
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
- Model Name: ROG PHONE 3
- Firmware Version:17.0823.2012.122
- Rooted or not: no
- Frequency of Occurrence:
- APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
Hi, I just brought a new rog phone 3 global set & I'm confused about many things & don't want to damage my new phone. Hope u all can answer my question.
1. What is xmode?
2. When or in what condition that we need to use xmode when playing game?
3. Notice that when I play a game with high graphic, the CPU & GPU sometime reach 80% and above. Will Long hour playing with GPU & CPU 80% above will damage the phone?
4. What is the save range for temperature celsius?
Sorry for so many questions & thank you for your kind answer.
01-06-2021 02:50 PM
nightmaster552Thank you for the answer. Im concern coz I HV a friend who has a bad rog phone 2 experience. when he play game, phone suddenly dead when GPU suddenly reach 99%. He cannot turn on the phone anymore.
1.) Xmode is some kind of performance mode.
2.) Whenever u feel like u need more performance.
3.) Preferbly ud want your gpu to be at 99% because then u utilize it perfevly, sadly most mobile games arent optimized.
4.) Depends on component. Gpu and cpu are safe under 100c, it will start throttling at 96c so youre fine.