This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone 3 is pretty much dead. Please Provide us an SDK for all accessories like Twinview Dock.

Ogghy
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: Latest
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Twinview Dock compatibility
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
There's alot of Open source project that can take a full advantage for Twinview dock, Citra 3DS is one of them. I know you guys already provided some of it to DraStic DS back then. But can the mod or dev at least give us a full API documentation for the accessories. Thank you so much

Obligatory tag : @Mattias_ASUS @Gustav@Gustav_ASUS @ARP_ASUS

29 REPLIES 29

hllsynotebook
Rising Star II
Doesn't anyone care? Don't buy Asus anymore

ajinkya017
Rising Star II
Ded forum.......

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
ajinkya017

Ded forum.......

View post
I think mods have vacation, that being said it should be clear that the phone devision of ASUS is getting smaller and smaller. I wouldnt expect it to last much longer. ASUS simply doesn't care enough as they are currently getting completely wrecked by the competition.
ASUS failed to innovate and make their phone special. There is no real reason as to why anyone should consider buying a Rog over other phones.
ASUS has inferior performance to blackshark and Red magic
ASUS is way more expensive
Unreliable phones, causing more cost due to piss poor design.
Software is mediocre at best, other phones have similair or better software.
ASUS can't keep up. They can't be bothered anymore. The zenfone gets way more attention and will probably soon be ASUS's only phone in the future. Especially since sony has taken an interest in the mobile gaming market, ASUS's only niche "premium gaming" market is now filled by sony. ASUS cannot compete against the cheap china phones and the behemoth that is sony, there is simply no way they can profit or set themselves apart.

hllsynotebook
Rising Star II

the forum dead

ZenBot
Community Manager
Community Manager
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.