This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our microphones are not working. That's why ASUS doesn't hear us.

palandikenm
Star III

Asus, why don't you hear us? Our microphones do not work in any version after version WW-18.0410.2108.158. All updates are corrupt. Our microphones work on calls. But it doesn't work in any game. All updates have the same problem. A player phone whose microphone does not work in the game is the only ASUS in the world. Even in your Krndi forums, if you write "Asus Rog Phone 3 Microphone Problem" you will see a lot of messages. We worked harder than you, but your software is broken and we couldn't fix it. All versions have bugs. It only works in version WW-18.0410.2108.158. DOES NOT WORK in later versions. NOW YOU CAN HEAR US.

5 REPLIES 5

WanzMiracle
Star I

I've been the same case when i use wired headphone,latest version firmware my teammates can't hear me cleary

My voice like a talk in the water, so deep and like volume down

petergroft29
Star II

Try the following solutions:
Make sure that the microphone or headset is connected correctly to your computer.
Make sure that the microphone is positioned correctly.
Increase the volume of your microphone. Here's how to do this in Windows 10: Select Start , then select Settings > System > Sound .

Regards,
Peter

Avinav
Star I

I am also facing the same from long time and it is same as yours i am also trying to find solutions. Please let me know once you found new permanent solution .

keren_ASUS

Hi @Avinav 

This is an old thread that is closed.  It would be great if you could create new post. Thank you!