This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile switched off suddenly

gokimathi2511
Star II
My mobile gets switch off suddenly while using instagram within (4-5 time) in a month. I have visit service centre near to me, they test my mobile and they said to me something software is corrupted but after the next week the same problem is coming again and again please gimme a solution?
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@gokimathi2511 Have you (or the service center) performed a factory reset of your device since this issue popped up?

View solution in original post

gokimathi2511
Star II
Yes they put new software and still I'm getting this problem and also suddenly my mobile volume get reduce one speaker is not working after restarting mobile all get normal then within 4 to 5 days same problem is repeated again. it's 2.5 month mobile.

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
gokimathi2511

Yes they put new software and still I'm getting this problem and also suddenly my mobile volume get reduce one speaker is not working after restarting mobile all get normal then within 4 to 5 days same problem is repeated again. it's 2.5 month mobile.

View post
From all i can deduct , this is a software problem

6 REPLIES 6

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@gokimathi2511 Have you (or the service center) performed a factory reset of your device since this issue popped up?

gokimathi2511
Star II

Saifuddin
Zen Master III
gokimathi2511

View post
From all i can deduct , this is a software problem

gokimathi2511
Star II
Yes but they reboot os again its giving that same problem.