This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microphone Problem (Even Asus doesn't hear me for 1 year)

palandikenm
Star III
why don't you care about me

Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3 (ZS661KS)
Firmware Version: WW-31.0210.0210.258
Rooted or not: Not Rot
Frequency of Occurrence: There is no such thing as the frequency of occurrence. The microphone is constantly making sound problems in online games. All of them have this after the version I mentioned in my message.
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Pubg Mobile, Pubg Mobile Lite, Pubg Mobile New State, Call Of Duty and all online game...

This issue is present in all versions after "WW-18.0410.2108.158". That's why I always revert to the same version.
13 REPLIES 13

palandikenm
Star III
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/240540#Comment_240540

Ohhh you're the wannabe expert who has no clue. Yeah enjoy your Phone I aint gonna help you.

View post
I don't remember asking you for help?
If you were someone who could help, you would have offered a solution instead of such nonsense. That's why you're not someone I would ask for help.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
palandikenm

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/240645#Comment_240645

I don't remember asking you for help?

If you were someone who could help, you would have offered a solution instead of such nonsense. That's why you're not someone I would ask for help.

View post
As I said, enjoy your microphone bruv.

palandikenm
Star III
If idle talk was a profession or a skill, I'm sure you would do well.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
palandikenm

If idle talk was a profession or a skill, I'm sure you would do well.

View post
Thats why I have a working microphone and you don't.

palandikenm
Star III
You think so because you don't understand what you read. If you had a little thought, you would know that the microphone is working now. Microphone not working in latest update (Android 12). I'm currently using Android 11 and my microphone works fine. All three microphones are working. As a result, what I tell you, you understand only as much as your capacity. 😉