seyfert09
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Kunai 3
Firmware Version: vff.ff.ff
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): n/a
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have bought Kunai 3. It works until it tried to update itself. Now the roght controller does not work and it's firmware is vff.ff.ff. Can somebody help me? I tried to let it connected but it's not updating anymore
6 REPLIES 6

I am having a similar issue except my right controller has yet to work at all even when in USB mode on my PC, left controller inputs work but not a single right controller input has worked, the update always fails on the right controller and it displays version Vff.ff.fe

ZT-6498cb35
Star III
I thought many have the same problem. Me too. This problem occurred over than 1 month ago and there's no solution for this. I can't use my kunai again because of this. Sadly the only solution i received from asus is to return it to seller. An expensive item like this come with a problem that annoy a lot of people and come with a frustrating solution also, what a disappointment

martinezfrancis
Star II
My gamepad works with the accessorie that goes in in the middle and I use a chord to connect it to the phone but it doesn't work with the case

ZT-6498cb35
Star III
martinezfrancisco5772

My gamepad works with the accessorie that goes in in the middle and I use a chord to connect it to the phone but it doesn't work with the case

View post
Wow, I've never think of this.. recently i connect kunai with that middle acc and use a cable to directly connected it to phone and it prompted to update firmware. Now my kunai can be used again. Thanks a lot 😀