Abdullah912
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

15 REPLIES 15

hank_email_is
Rising Star II
I don't know why if Asus not giving out the fix or a timeline, why are they preventing sharing of custom kernel made by the users, probably lots of ppl bought tencent version flashed with WW Rom so no warranty anyway

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
hank_email_is

I don't know why if Asus not giving out the fix or a timeline, why are they preventing sharing of custom kernel made by the users, probably lots of ppl bought tencent version flashed with WW Rom so no warranty anyway

View post
Because that would be dumb. They arent preventing sharing custom kernels, they are simply preventing sharing without a sourcecode, which is absolutely understandable.

hank_email_is
Rising Star II
Hmm then can you provide the source code?

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi jaykesharwani9,
Make sure you are on latest software version which is .143 if not, you can check by
Go to setting => System => About => Software information.
If you phone is on the latest software version and still if you are facing black crush, 
Kindly visit the nearest service center:
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

ahm4dridwan06
Star III
Danishblunt

Pretty sure you're talking about color banding and not black crush, that being said there is no solution aside from custom kernel.

View post
Bro.I have black out r3.no power even i charge it. Took it to service center. They found little crack on LCD. They didn't want to open the device until we agree to change the LCD (while still have quarantine on it).
Is it normal to change LCD to fix this black out?
img-20210403-wa0001.jpg