This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display of rog 3 have a warmer tone.the whites look yellowish white.any setting to make true white?

jerquait
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

7 REPLIES 7

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
Did you turn on night light?

mrxsin
Star III
You can get good white point and good color on 60hz and 90hz. On 120hz color start degrading abit. You'll notice a little bit yellowish, but on 144hz, that's the worse. Nothing can fix degrading color on higher hz.
You can try this settings in slendid. Color temperature, 2 point to the right. On screen color, customize, 2 point to the left. That probably produce the most accurate color imo.

jerquait
Star III
CHOOZR

Did you turn on night light?

View post
No..when I compare it with my lg v20 ...the display shows warmer white...and my lg v20 shows perfect white

jerquait
Star III
mrxsin

You can get good white point and good color on 60hz and 90hz. On 120hz color start degrading abit. You'll notice a little bit yellowish, but on 144hz, that's the worse. Nothing can fix degrading color on higher hz.

You can try this settings in slendid. Color temperature, 2 point to the right. On screen color, customize, 2 point to the left. That probably produce the most accurate color imo.

View post
mrxsin

View post
Could u show me an screenshot settings... I have done ur settings and now white is better but other colours are way too much boosted...plz share screenshot