abdullinainur91
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version: android 10
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:is always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hello. After buying the device, I already began to notice that if you look at the display from angles, the screen turns green. Obviously, you shouldn't pay attention to the little things, but I would like to ask if the green shade can be removed somehow, the calibration done. From my own experience, I can write that I made settings on a smartphone of another manufacturer, but when the defect was removed, the screen acquired a different shade. That is, I could not solve programmatically, maybe in Asus horn background three it is possible to eliminate the green tint on the display at viewing angles. thanks
I would also like to write about slow charging. it seems to me that charging is going fast, is this function not working yet?
Recently, I began to notice that wi-fi is disconnected and connects only when I go to the wi-fi settings
0 REPLIES 0