This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get exchange offer for buying Rog Phone 5 ?

nidhin_nanu
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Will there be any exchange offer for buying Rog phone 5 ( with Rog 3 ) from the asus. I have bought this one in last dec only.
6 REPLIES 6

ADH
Rising Star II
nidhin.nanu

1. Model Name: Asus Rog Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

Will there be any exchange offer for buying Rog phone 5 ( with Rog 3 ) from the asus. I have bought this one in last dec only.

Hi ,
It is all depends on reseller who is selling the device .
Platforms like Flipkart do provide exchange offers .
So please check out the seller or site you will purchase from only they can clear this up .
😊

atmsriram6
Rising Star II
nidhin.nanu

2. Firmware Version:

See only Samsung will provide upgrade offers that to very less price so dont depend on online try to sell offline , I will sell local around 50% returns of my original value purchased on nov 27 2020 ,

gugul
Rising Star II
nidhin.nanu

2. Firmware Version:

I don't think that you will get any kind of exchange offer from Asus. As it has been mentioned above that you might get exchange offer from the seller or online platform which in my opinion is not viable.

realistix
Rising Star I
hahahhahha. ASUS doesnt want your ROG3 back. It was broken from the start. Best bet is to go to your service provider and maybe they have a upgrade deal. They don't want your ROG3, but they want your money each month, so that's a chance lol.