vipsscet
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog 3
Firmware Version: updated
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: permanent
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): air trigger
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
======================================== in air trigger it has of number of taps per second when long press is maximum upto 4 only which is very slow. Earlier it was 10 but after update it is reduced to 4. Why this is done. Kindly change it back to 10.
screenshot-20200906-040454833.jpg

12 REPLIES 12

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi,
Thank you for the feedback.
I have forwarded the concern ahead.

vipsscet
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback.

I have forwarded the concern ahead.

View post
Kindly get it rectified, its of no use to have 4 taps, 4 taps can be done by finger easily.. 10 taps is required which was earlier given. I have bought the phone only after looking this feature but after update they have removed my best loved feature of this phone. Really disappointed. Pls help.

aasim_coolbuddy
Star II
It was 8 taps per second earlier and was a very nice feature to have. Please ASUS understand that 4 taps per second is nothing. We can easily do it by hand. Its useless to give 4 automatic taps. Please bring back 8 taps atleast.

vipsscet
Star II
aasim.coolbuddy

It was 8 taps per second earlier and was a very nice feature to have. Please ASUS understand that 4 taps per second is nothing. We can easily do it by hand. Its useless to give 4 automatic taps. Please bring back 8 taps atleast.

View post
I saw it till 10 taps also, the more we have better it is. Yes 4 times tap is nothing. Kindly make it back to either 10 times or 8 times.