ahm4dridwan06
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:-
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
img-20210403-wa0001.jpg
I have black out r3.no power even i charge it. Took it to service center. They found little crack on LCD. They didn't want to open the device until we agree to pay the LCD $300 (while still have quarantine on it).
Is it normal? Why I need to change my LCD before fixing my black out problem?I use it normally before black out and the crack didn't affect my whole LCD. I even just found about it after they told me.
Just used it for few months
Plz hlp 😞
4 REPLIES 4

devicentextian
Rising Star II
ahm4dridwan06

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ROG Phone 3
  2. Firmware Version: latest
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:-
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

img-20210403-wa0001.jpg

I have black out r3.no power even i charge it. Took it to service center. They found little crack on LCD. They didn't want to open the device until we agree to pay the LCD $300 (while still have quarantine on it).

Is it normal? Why I need to change my LCD before fixing my black out problem?I use it normally before black out and the crack didn't affect my whole LCD. I even just found about it after they told me.

Just used it for few months

Plz hlp 😞

Black out and service center
amoled durability is kinda sucks 1 pixel got damage it would spread into the entire screen

ahm4dridwan06
Star III
devicentextian

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46701/black-out-and-service-center

amoled durability is kinda sucks 1 pixel got damage it would spread into the entire screen

View post
I don't understand. Is this crack caused my black out problem?but how?

ahm4dridwan06
Star III
How to send this message to @Gustav_ASUS or @Titan_ASUS so they can see my problem?and answer my question?.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@ahm4dridwan06 Check your inbox for a PM from me. 🙂