devicentextian
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZS661KS
Firmware Version:.78
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

128 REPLIES 128

joshua_aquino18
Star III
siniwie

Now just 30 mins from 82% to 69%. 70% of using time screen was off. This phone is rly shit.

View post
You must do a record video and send here to see of devleper of asus

siniwie
Star III
joshua.aquino18d

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/122963#Comment_122963

You must do a record video and send here to see of devleper of asus

View post
I think it can be problem from rom. I bought phone with this rom on photo and cant upgrade to 78.

BlackAs
Rising Star I
I’m not having many of the problems discussed on this forum ie bad black crush, bypass charge not working, slow charge not working etc but I did notice a decrease in battery life when I installed .78 before the update I could have it in my bag doing nothing all day and the battery percentage would barely move, with the same scenario now it’s indicating that it’s uses twice the percentage. Not sure if it’s an indication problem or it’s actually used that much percentage. Hopefully the next update sorts it out 🙂

cheers
Adam

sampathfeb15
Star III
Same problem for me.
And also facing below issue after new update. after this new update there are many bugs in game genie. Like
1) live streaming issue( when I click ok live streaming button it shows "Network connection failed. stop recording". But in my youtube account it creates 5 second of upcoming event.
2) air triggers automatically stopping
3) battery draining
4) in game genie when I fix brightness and lock brightness it works. When I close the same game and opens the game brightness is reduced automatically. I don't know why brightness lock is given now. 
This update is very bad bro

Fredrik910402
Star III
screenshot-20201014-115441761.jpg
Bad ore god ?