achaltrehan5
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2104.147
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: First Time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): NA
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have a habit of switching off my phone for a while, once a week, to clear cache and close background apps. Tonight I did it again. And when I tried to switch it on, it didn't. DAMN, NOTHING IS WORKING. My phone battery was above 80%. Still, I tried connecting to the charger and guess what? - NO LED BLINKING.
It seems dead. I sincerely want to know what could be the reason? Now I can't even decide when to switch off my own phone? As I mentioned earlier, it was working fine.
This is my worst experience with a flagship phone.
First-year itself, I experience, screen breakage after such a minor fall, then I experienced a right-side air trigger issue. As soon as the warranty expired, I noticed a left-side air trigger issue. And now this.... I am fed up. Nearest service station is around 55-60 kms from my place. And then they will send it to place which is 200+ Kms away from my place. What will I do for next 10-15 days?
THIS TIME I NEED A SOLID SOLUTION. #HIGHLYHIGHLYDISAPPOINTED

8 REPLIES 8

achaltrehan5
Star I
I am awaiting a reply from your side sir/ma'am?

excavation5
Rising Star II
screenshot-20220629-113332-samsung-internet.jpg
Here all the posts are for rog phone 5 there is a another place in this forum only for rog phone 3
Also you can get your SOLID SOLUTION for you phone only in service here is a forum you make a post and if someone can help you he will but some problems are for service and no one here can help you .... i also have a problem whit my rog phone 5 no one from here help me becouse it was a HARDWARE problem and i send it to warranty now they will change my motherboard

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi achaltrehan5,
Please share your details in the personal inbox.

achaltrehan5
Star I
@ARP_ASUS how can I connect to you in the personal inbox? Please help