Did you mean: 

asus rog phone 3 bluetooth problem and x mode problem

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:asus rog phone 3
Firmware Version:17.0823.2007.58
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Pls help everytime i use bluetooth for my speaker it cuts out and when i use my controller i get so much input delay that it is unplayable and i have tryed the controller and speaker on other devices and it works fine on them, i got the 865+ version 12gb ram and when i go into x mode it wil not hit 3.1 ghz only 2.8 and im useing the aeroactive cooler
4 REPLIES 4

@Anders_ASUS pls help

@Gustav_ASUS pls help me

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
linebossenhansen

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:asus rog phone 3
  2. Firmware Version:17.0823.2007.58
  3. Rooted or not: not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Pls help everytime i use bluetooth for my speaker it cuts out and when i use my controller i get so much input delay that it is unplayable and i have tryed the controller and speaker on other devices and it works fine on them, i got the 865+ version 12gb ram and when i go into x mode it wil not hit 3.1 ghz only 2.8 and im useing the aeroactive cooler

asus rog phone 3 bluetooth problem and x mode problem
Bluetooth has a lot of issues as a technology so I don't question that you might experience some issue. But since you say it works great with other phones. Did you try all devices during the same time and in the same room? Maybe the ROG Phone 3 streams audio in higher quality than your other devices? You can check and compare in developer mode
https://gadgets.ndtv.com/how-to/features/change-bluetooth-codec-android-support-improve-audio-qualit...